Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: STC

app world

hi,

today when i tried to open my blackberry app world in my Z10 i got a messege says " there is an issue with blackberry app world, blackberry app world must now close " and i searched over the internet about this issue but unfortunatly there was not anything that i found for Z10. there is a solution for this issue to old phones but not to Z10 which is updating the blackberry app world in the device it self. So i tried to update mine but i couldnt because it is Z10 and i could not find any way to update it.

Please help me with this issue Smiley Sad!.

Regular Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile

Re: app world

If you used BlackBerry Link to backup your Z10 than just restore it with the backup or do a restore to factory settings. But first of all wait a little bit to see if it is a glitch with their servers or restart your Z10 and try again.
Smiley Happy
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: STC

Re: app world

strange, i left my phone for a while then tried to open the app world and it was running fine without any issue and downloaded some apps and updated one.But now it comes back with the same orginal problem. So, i think i have a moody device( it works when it wants to work and stops when it wants to )