Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers
Accepted Solution

attachments on z10

How do I delete stored attachments. I haven't been able to find a way. I click on Hub. Then click attachments, but i dont see how to delete them. Thanks.
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: attachments on z10

You can delete then using the File Manager, AFAIK there is no way to do it from the hub.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Highlighted
Super Contributor
My Device: Priv, Passport, iPhone 7 Plus

David1954 wrote:
How do I delete stored attachments. I haven't been able to find a way. I click on Hub. Then click attachments, but i dont see how to delete them. Thanks.

If you're referring to the "Attachments" icon within the Hub, that's a link to a "search" of all the attachments within your email accounts.  You can't delete them except by deleting the email message itself.  

My Device: z10
My Carrier: verizon

What should I do if the attachments remain long after email is deleted. I can not figure out how to clear out attachments.
Super Contributor
My Device: Priv, Passport, iPhone 7 Plus

ggeman wrote:
What should I do if the attachments remain long after email is deleted. I can not figure out how to clear out attachments.

Does it look that all attachments are still there?  If so, have you tried a reboot to force a resync?  (Press and hold the power button, ignoring the restart option, until the device powers down, powers up, and you see the startup animation.)

Also, check your device/downloads and Media card/downloads folders.  Any attachments you opened could be in one of these folders.

My Device: z10
My Carrier: verizon

Thank you.  I have re-booted many times.  I will look into the other items you suggested and see if that works.