Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: z10
My Carrier: tmobile

battery meter indicator unactual error.. help

Hi, pls help me 
Now i get a problem about battery specially about the indicators percentage battery..

When a percentage was above 50% its suddenly die, , "turn of device" but in the indicator its still 65%....

Sometimes when the percentage battery is 0%, my z10 still can live until 6 hours..

I think the problem because the indicator or percentage battery is error or got some problem... and now i dont know whenever my z 10 could die suddenly...

Plz help me, , i dont know to solve this, , i ever bring my z 10 to service center but the problem not solved...

Battery meter was problem, maybe..

Help me plss

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Torch, Bold, Play Book, and Bluetooth HS-700
My Carrier: BELL

Re: battery meter indicator unactual error.. help

I have seen a defective battery cause such problems.

The first thing I would try is a cold re-start. Pull the battery and put it back to force a cold restart.

It is also possible to have something corrupt in the operating system. This fix would be a re-install of the operating system.

On a rare occasion a hardware fault can cause the described problem.

Your phone should be under warranty. If the above does not fix the phone, bring the phone back to the dealer to persue warranty service, or contact Blackberry directly.

Jerry G.
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: UFONE

Contributor
My Device: z10 stl100-1
My Carrier: z10

I have the same problem and I don't know what to do, , did yours work now or stiil the same?