Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9780
My Carrier: ETISALAT

Re: blackberry z10 maps language issue

All blackberry OS 10 has the same issue within UAE, the MAP content language (location, places) start showing in Arabic and the voice guidance become English with Arabic, BlackBerry need to rectify ASAP
My Device: z10
My Carrier: SmarTone

I have the same problem as all of you. I live in Hong Kong and I bought my unlocked Z10 about 4 months ago. All language defaults are set to English, but BlackBerry Maps only works in Chinese; but Cantonese at that. This is good for taxi drivers but no good for me. RIM say when they're going to change so I can select the language I wish?
New Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: XL AXIATA INDONESIA

I have a problem. I want to set my blackberry maps to use Bahasa Indonesia, while i use english as device display language.
But blackberry maps will only set to use bahasa indonesia if my device display language is also bahasa indonesia.
Everytime i set my device display language to english, my BlackBerry maps also use english even though i already set my maps to use local language in maps setting.
Please help me.
I want to use Bahasa Indonesia as my BlackBerry maps language, but use english as my device display language at the same time.
Please help.

I'm using BlackBerry Passport OS 10.3.1.1779
My BlackBerry maps version 10.3.1.103