Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: blackberry z10 'restoring your bbm information'

Still not working....

My Device: Blackberry Q10

Just pulled the battery and rebooted...still have the same problem "Restoring your BBM information"  arrrgh!!

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE
My Carrier: Airtel

I would suggest to give it more time.
--

If my post has helped you, give it a LIKE Smiley Wink
Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

All I had to do was open the BBM App and it restored itself.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Finally fixed !

My Device: Blackberry Q10

Me too!!! All good now!! 

My Carrier: MTN

My BBM Stopped working Yesterday and is not working since.  Even my emails has stoped working the same time.  Please help I need this since it is my business tool....

Loraine

My Device: Q10
My Carrier: GLO Nigeria

The problem is from your mobile service provider,... if you remove the sim card,..

connect to a wifi and you will see everything will be working fine,... cos thats what work for me after wiping / reloading / resetting my phone so many times,...  Therefore your MSP is undergoing some upgrade or maintenance and you can call them and talk to them about it,...

LIKE MY POST IF I SOLVE YOUR ISSUE