Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: z10
My Carrier: ee

blackberry z10

i have a blackberry z10 i want to know how i save photo's from facebook as i lost all my photos and want to have them on my fone again you used to be able to do it on bb with the menu button

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Re: blackberry z10

The facebook app is currently a poor app, a lot of features were not setup and it has not been written well for the z10. Facebook is suppose to be working on a better version. The best way is to use facebook is use your Z10 browser and go into www.m.facebook.com,, all the features are there and works twice as good as the app for now.  From there you can download anypicture..

Ok can you save pics that way? Also is there a way I can music or ring tones on here there isn't an option for that either
Forums Advisor I

Yes you can save pictues through the browser.  For you music and ringetones, select settings, select notifications.

And then wot?
Forums Advisor I

what is WOT? 

What do I do after that? After I select settings the notifications? Sorry I am a pain lol
Highlighted
Forums Advisor I

From the settings, notifications, you can select ringtone for your phone or music from your library. You can customize it according to your needs, unless you want to do something elese that I am not clear.