Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Orange

comment my last results about BB Z10

[ Edited ]

Hi

I want comment my last results about BB Z10, now work at half of the possibilities from my view point.

On my laptop I checked all the devices (connected and disconnected) with the BB reference, so I go to make this procedure:

1 Uninstall all the BB programs and BB devices (connected and disconnected)

2 Wipe the registry with a CCleaner or similar software to remove all the entries in the windows registry.

3 After that all the 2 point are completed, restart windows, try to execute again CCleaner o similiar to check that all is ok.

4 Restart the computer.

Disable antivirus program and firewall too

On this five point is from my view point the problem, Net Framework, remove all versions that you have inside the computer, use Net Framework Clean Up Utility.

A some times the OS comment to restart.

Continue the unnistall procedure until the Net Framework is not in the windows OS.

Restart computer and then use the CCleaner utility to delete the keys on the registry.

Disable antivirus program and firewall too

Download NetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe program, install !!!!.

Restart all the time that you need, install in the middle all the windows updates.

This is the start point to install the 101_b015_multilanguage BB link.

Restart all the time that you need, install all the windows updates.

Click on BB link icon

Connect only BB Z10 device, wait!!!!!, if all run fine, you have Z10 connection (note, disable wifi, bluetooth connection for security).

That´s all, I hope my post can help for all people (I´m afraid that the big problem is the apps, a lot of all older apps don´t work on the 10 OS, next problem to fix, the game continue, don´t worrier).

Regards

Blascq