Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

contact list names and #'s are scrambled!

every time i turn on my phone my contact list has duplicates and sometimes triplicates of some numbers, names are associated with the wrong numbers, and deleted contacts keep coming back!  anyone else having these issues? 

this is the 3rd issues i have had with the phone since getting it yesterday.  first it keeps turning itself on automatically when i power it down for the night; software update keeps reinstalling facebook, four square, twitter, after i delete them; and the entire contact list issue is really making me question if i should have gotten a different phone.  its frustrating when i send a text to someone and it goes to someone else or i receive a text/call from someone and it's someone completely different! 

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Re: contact list names and #'s are scrambled!

What you are experiencing is not normal.  I would start from scratch and do BB link Factory restore and it will also download and update the lastest OS.  Also use the USB outlook to sync your contacts and calendar if you use desktop outlook. 

Forums Advisor III
My Carrier: Rogers

The apps reinstalling is the only normal thing in your post. Simply Bury them together in a 'junk' folder on the last page of icons. Smiley Wink
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry z10 d609 stl100-3
My Carrier: t-mobile

I have a problem with my email work account which is an outlook 2010 server. The contacts does not respond when i click in the appropiate label in the contacts section.  It only shows the contacts from gmail accounts that i have setup.

Highlighted
Forums Advisor III
My Carrier: Rogers

@davidrogersbbz10 - may I perhaps suggest starting a thread of your own, rather than hijacking this one?? You'll probably get more useful answers if you're post was under the proper label...
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
My Device: Z10 / STL100-3 / SW Rel: 10.0.10.85
My Carrier: Bell Canada

I am having a similar problem, but this time random "LINKS" are being added to unrelated contacts in my list.  This is causing me to send emails to the wrong recepient!!!

This only started happening a few hours ago.

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: virgin

I too am experiencing this problem. Just started today.
My Device: Z10 / STL100-3 / SW Rel: 10.0.10.85
My Carrier: Bell Canada

I had no choice but to delete all my mail accounts and contacts, and then reactivated each account. 

My Device: Q10 SQN100-2
My Carrier: Verizon

My Q10 started scrambling 3 days ago. Did you ever fix your problem? How?