Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

deleting email

Hello, I have the Z10 now and do not know how to delete my email all at once instead of one at a time. Does anyone know how to delete all the email at the same time? Thank you, Jenna
My Device: z10
My Carrier: mts

Re: deleting email

Actually this phone is famous for deleting emails.
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Open your email in the Hub. Press and hold the date bar at the top of the list and select Delete Prior. Every email from that date and before will suddenly disappear.

You're welcome. Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS; PlayBook w/OS
My Carrier: AT&T

alissim wrote:
Actually this phone is famous for deleting emails.

Can you elaborate?  The device only holds emails up to 30 days.  The latest update gives you the option to choose "forever" if you so desire.  I've never heard of the Z10 deleting emails like the old BB devices did. 

1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!