Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Bell

device switch

Recently switched from torch 9800 to z10. The store did a transfer of my contacts, but they all did not transfer. I traded that phone in for a credit, so I no longer have it. I did a back up before I went to store. How can I transfer the info from back up) mostly just contacts and calendar) to my new z10?
Thanx
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Vodacom Mozambique

Re: device switch

Hi 

First you need to have blackberry desktop manager if you dont have make download on official page blackberry

Second

Connect you hold mobile in and select option to divice switch make back up all information you need

End when the application finish She is going said to connect you new divice and you can transfer all information you need on you mobile 

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Bell

I do not have my old phone. All I have is a back up on my computer
Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

You can use the old backup, When you select the RESTORE, scroll down to the "use Legacy Device backup" and select the one you want.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code