Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: me

ear speaker faulty

Sent my 30 day old z10 away to blackberry to be fixed two weeks later picked phone up and still faulty never been checked great job blackberry
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: ear speaker faulty

hello,

who did you send your BlackBerry to?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Carrier: me

Was sent to blackberry now need to send back again today see how long they keep it for this time
My Carrier: Rogers

I have this same issue with my phone. Read on some other blackberry forums that this is a common issue. So far Blackberry has done nothing to fix the issue, most people get their phone repaired and withing and hour of talktime it blows again.   Pretty sad when your cell phone cant even do the most basic function and that is make a phone call. I am pretty sure if I turn on my 10 year old samsung it still makes calls.

My Carrier: Rogers

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Orange Switzerland

I have the same problem, I tried a headset from my old blackberry and it didn't work. So I tried it with my brand new original headphones today (which was a month later because I didn't have music on it until today)... and nothing happened! I just hear some cracking noises and that's it!

I bought it in Switzerland in a ElectronicStore and they told me they have to send it in, but after all I read that doesn't help much!

So what to do? I already gave my old BlackBerry to my sister so I won't even be able to use that for the time being...

I don`t know what to do without my BlackBerry, but I cannot keep the phone forever without working headphones!

BlackBerry please help!