Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: etisalat

email synchronization

It takes 5-10 min to rcv email using BIS service.any email..outlook hotmail..enterprise gmail etc

Email doesnt sync realtime..each time have to turn on n off network to rcv email on time..
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: email synchronization

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

On BB10, there is no BIS...so your question begins with confusion...please clarify.

In any event, on BB10, the email client can be configured to use PUSH when available, but it depends greatly on the capability of the email SERVER to make that real time. If the email server is slow to PUSH, then there is nothing the device can do to accelerate that delay.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

I have noticed ..using wifi it works perfectly fine... the issue is only when i i use it on BIS service...Every time i have to turn on and off the data service,from network settings to send and receive emails as well as othe messeging ..eg BB whatsapp. even emails.-

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Again, your post is confusing...there is no BIS with BB10...

But, in any event, you should ring up your mobile service provider for formal support. After all, if I understand you correctly, it is their network that is causing the slowness you are witnessing.

Good luck!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

No idea.. but I have to turn on n off data service even to browse internet after an interval of time..
Hall of Famer III

Still...if all works fine via WiFi and you only have troubles when using your carrier data network, then that points you in a proper direction for resolution, does it not? Have you yet rung them up? If not, then that remains your next step.

Good luck!