Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Visitor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: STC saudi telecom

emails not working - not connected to the internet

Hi,

I recently upgraded the OS on my z10, now running 10.1.0.4181. After the upgrade, my emails stopped working. When I go to accounts in settings, for my email accounts it tells me " your device is not connected to a network. Please connect to a network and try again." 

All the social media applications along with all social messaging apps are working just fine.

Now to troubleshoot, I have tried almost everything including re subscribing to my data package. And still I can browse and use all other apps except for emails ( giving the same message).

If anyone has experienced the same or knows the solution, it would be great if you could help me out here.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BB

Re: emails not working - not connected to the internet

When powered on hold down the power button for 10 seconds, this will reset your phone. Do this before the below steps if you have not already done it.

No luck, go to Settings, Network Connections, tap your network.

Change Network Selection Mode from Automatic to Manual wait a few  seconds, if Scan does not start, tap Scan.

Choose your Network, do not choose any of the others they will not work.