Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: tmobile

first time - stuck on call screen after hanging up phone call

this was the first time this has happened... i was on a call and then hung up by pressing end...  then i put the phone down on the desk and left it there for a few minutes... i came back and swiped up and saw the recent call screen... i tried to swipe up out of it and it wouldn't take... instead, it kept initiating a call... each time i had to end the call quickly... then it would go back to the recent call list again... swiping up or sideways did nothing... swiping down would usually pull down a small menu but that didn't work either...

the only options i could go to were the ones on that particular screen.  i could either make a call from that list or click on 'contacts' or 'dial pad'

i tried dial pad.  when i got into that screen... i still couldn't swipe up... but when i stopped my swipe mid screen or above, wherever my finger was left off the screen, it would register as a touch.... so basically if i swiped up from 'blackberry' and went up to the number '2' on the dial pad and then let go, it would register a '2'... so that was pointless...

i also couldn't go back to the previous screens since the bottom menu was gone.  it would usually say 'calls' 'contacts' 'dialpad' but it was just a black space...

i kept trying to swipe everywhere when i noticed that when i swiped down, i saw the little bedside mode icon with the half moon.  it wouldn't go all the way down, but i could see it behind the dial pad.... i went back and forth with it a few times when it finally got stuck and i couldn't get it to move again...

so now i was just stuck on the dial pad screen.... i tried to take a screen shot but that wouldn't work either... so in the end i just held down the top button and restarted the phone.... now it works fine... it was definitely weird.

My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: first time - stuck on call screen after hanging up phone call

same problem I am facing in our blackberry z10 when we call to any person it will be hang then after 1 min it's come on normal position also when we restart the phone then it's working fine please tell me any solution of this
www.seoservicesit.com
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Dev Alpha B
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: first time - stuck on call screen after hanging up phone call

Like this issue, sometimes when i try to attend an  incoming call it will stuck in the call screen and it won't attend.