Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

help my z10 wont turn on

I was on my z10 and all of a sudden the screen went black and now it wont turn on at all. I have tried leaving the battery out for a few minutes. red light blinks but that is all. i tried going into the bbm link and restore but it no longer sees my bb. Help i need my phone.

Contributor
My Device: z10 stl100-1
My Carrier: airtel

Re: help my z10 wont turn on

Hi, Try using this
http://us.blackberry.com/software/smartphones/update/blackberry10-os.html to update the software.
although using this process your device will come up but it will again show this problem. I am having same problem, display dims and goes completely blank. perfoming reboot or hard reboot does not solve the problem. hope this solves this problem for time being
Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Entel Chile

I have thesame issue, I checked the phone in the morning and the screen was black, it doesn't turn on and when I try to reload the software, it goes through the whole process, but it just doesn't work anymore.

Contributor

I been having this problem for some time and don't suppose there is any solution available.
Reload a fresh OS into the device, and don't load your back up. I'm suspecting the back up data image has some problem.
Highlighted
Contributor

To load fresh OS you may have to try multiple times...updating through website IE works best. let me know how it goes.