Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: TELCEL

how to always autosend an email to my inbox when sending an email

I setup several accounts in my BlackBerry, I already tried in the configuration but there are no options there where I can setup to be able to send a copy to my inbox every time I send an email. I want to do this because the email sent stays only in my phone's "sent folder" and I want to have a copy in my inbox also.
Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: AIS Thailand

Re: how to always autosend an email to my inbox when sending an email

Hello, unlike previous BlackBerry devices, there is currently no way to automatically CC yourself
If you have an answer to your question then please click “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi
Forums Advisor I
My Device: BlackBerry®PRIV
My Carrier: EE. UK

When you send a email it should appear in your sent folder on the main account.

Craig Ashcroft Elite UK
If this post helps you please click the LIKE below the post(s)
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30, Z10
My Carrier: Vodacom

dcamposs wrote:
I setup several accounts in my BlackBerry, I already tried in the configuration but there are no options there where I can setup to be able to send a copy to my inbox every time I send an email. I want to do this because the email sent stays only in my phone's "sent folder" and I want to have a copy in my inbox also.

I do not see the logic in your request, but you can cc your main account even when sending from that account but you must write the entire address manually, when sending from other accounts cc'ing your main account is predictive.