Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
My Device: z10
My Carrier: xlaxiata

i miss some features of conventional blackberry

Am i only experience some things that really comfortable on the old conventional blackberry compare to z10?

Some of i miss:
1. Delete multiple message just by click on 1st message and scroll on sequence until last message i want then delete it. As well for emails or chat
2. I cant type multiple line or multiple paragraph while on bbm, i can make it like
"Hi...
How r u?
Long time no see"
But only able to type, "Hi... how r u? long time no see"
If anyone can, lemme know how to.
3. Delete notifications or updates. At conventional blackberry, u can choose to clear all updates and at z10, u only choose to hide some people updates and cant see when it update.
I still want to see updates, only i want to clear every updates that i have seen
4. Where is my push mail? I see z10 adaptive like iphone and android, pull mail instead push. Then what make different with the rest? I miss my push email because it is faster than pull email on my android.
5. Now z10 only applied for internet package and this kill me. I miss old blackberry package that allows me to surf, download, chat and so on without worry of run out quota bytes.

Still explore more that i may miss my old one
This is 2nd day of use z10

Other than that, i love it