Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: etisalat

mixed sms contacts

I have a serious issue with my BlackBerry z10 contacts. I receive sms under wrong contacts, it is extremely dangerous for me as I have more than 2500 contacts between subordinates, suppliers and customers. One wrong message can cost me and the company a lot. Immediate solution is required.
Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: mixed sms contacts

Hey Mostafa112,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

Did the mixed SMS messages start after you imported your contacts?  Have you checked the phone numbers for these contacts to make sure they are set correctly?

Also what version of BlackBerry 10 are you running?  Go to Settings>About to find this information.

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: etisalat

Hi , It started after importing contacts , phone numbers are fine for each individual contacts and I am running version 10.0.10.90 In fact I have the same contacts synced with other devices with various OS and it working flawlessly . Thanks for your feedback . Mostafa
My Device: BacKberry Q10
My Carrier: Telstra

Hello

Did this get sorted? I have the same problem on my phone that I am currently testing. I need to set this phone up for our CEO and worried he will experiencing the same issue.