Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: blackberry Z10
My Carrier: telus

new 10.2.0.424 problems

All right. So I updated my phone on Monday November 5th in the evening. After I did that I was unable to text. But I could still do BBM Internet email and phone. Not hooked up to wifi either. So I went to a tech at Telus and he told me to restore my phone back to the factory settings then restore it back to my settings. And since I have been able to text but it is SO SLOW! And most times I open up a conversation and it doesn't show the message stream for about three minutes. Then my phone freezes and I have to restart it. I have never had to restart my phone 5 times in a day, but since this update that's the way it's been!!! This is ridiculous. And also causing me to not ever want to update my phone again. The phone is going through a wall soon I'm so frustrated and it's only been not even 2 full days since the update....
Main problem is all SMS MMS text. Nothing else...
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus Mobility

Re: new 10.2.0.424 problems

Having the same problem. Telus tech told me to try a security wipe, which I haven't done yet. Ridiculous.

My Device: blackberry Z10
My Carrier: telus

Re: new 10.2.0.424 problems

I fight for BlackBerry and have been supporting them since the pearl. As of late, I'm regretting my choices.