Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Swisscom

Re: no notification (whatsapp, sms, email)

exactly no new message. I have to open whatsapp first, then it shows me the new messages and THEN it appears in HUB (but not as notification it's just there). text messages are not showing at all. as I said yesterday eve everythinf worked perfectly....it's nonsense to me

Contributor

ah I forgot to mention: e-mails work normally now!

Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

If this continues, I think you might need to wipe the device and start over factory fresh, let me know if you want to travel down that path.

Meanwhile, you have deleted WhatsApp, rebootted and reinstalled?

I am not sure why your Text messages are not appearing in the Hub... which leads me to the wipe and reinstall.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor

I think I'll have to wipe the device then (already did that but lets try again)..Is it ok if I do a backup or should I delete everything for good? 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was about to reinstall everything but since 30min it is constantly rebooting itself. as soon as the blue loading thing appears it crashes and that goes on and on and on..... when I connect it to my computer it works fine. as soon as I disconnect it it starts rebooting

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: alfa

Did you find any solution? I have the same problem! Sms only receives when I restart and whatsapp no notification in the hub!
Contributor
My Carrier: Vodafone India

Hi - I am facing the same issue for the past few days. Were you able to find a solution? I have tried everything and nothing seems to be working  - factory reset, battery pulls only seem to help for a while, after which everything goes back to the same. Please let me know if you managed to sort it out and how

Contributor

Hi - I am facing the same issue for the past few days. Were you able to find a solution? I have tried everything and nothing seems to be working :No: - factory reset, battery pulls only seem to help for a while, after which everything goes back to the same. Please let me know if there is any solution for this?

Contributor

Hi were you able to find any solution? if this continues I will have no option but to let go off of my Z10 I dont want to do that..I love my Z10

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Fido

I have the exact same issue!!!

Did anyone find a solution? I reset and wiped the phone, then restored through BB Link back up, but problem is still there!
Help!!