Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: t-mobile

notifications while on a call

Why hadn't anyone posted that there is No sound notification for an email or text while on a call. There is a sound notification for call waiting but not text or email. I need to know when the text or email is incoming while on another business call. This is what Blackberry is known for, BUSINESS!
New Contributor
My Carrier: t-mobile

notification

If this is not fixed soon I'm looking for another phone! The Z10 do not notify you with a sound or tone that an email or text is incoming while on a call. This is unexceptable for BlackBerry!!!! I have missed additional clients while on a business call because there were no notification, whether on speaker or blue tooth
Highlighted
Solutions: 6,380
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: notifications while on a call

Well, actually it has been discussed in this forum before.

I believe that will be fixed soon. Should be.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: notifications while on a call

Hello,

I am curious to know if anyone has an update on when the Z10 will be updated to provide an alert when a text message is received while on a call. I really think that this is a valuable feature that the previous blackberrys all had.