Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL100-4 o/s10.2.1
My Carrier: Verizon
Accepted Solution

o/s 10.2.1 I will be late feature

Hi 

I am using the newest o/s 10.2.1 official version from Verizon everything is great, however regarding the calendar I do not see the "I will be late icon" in either the appointment itself or on the reminders. I checked the setting and the feature is set to ON. Can someone help?

Thanks and best regards.

Peace

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30, Z10
My Carrier: Vodacom

Re: o/s 10.2.1 I will be late feature

blgsllmtim wrote:

Hi 

I am using the newest o/s 10.2.1 official version from Verizon everything is great, however regarding the calendar I do not see the "I will be late icon" in either the appointment itself or on the reminders. I checked the setting and the feature is set to ON. Can someone help?

Thanks and best regards.

Peace

The icon does not appear unless you have participants to notify.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the feedback. However, participants are listed and have accepted the meeting.  LikewiseI have accpted  meeting requests from others and the organizers and other partiicpants are listed.

Thanks and best regards,

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30, Z10
My Carrier: Vodacom

[ Edited ]

blgsllmtim wrote:

Thanks for the feedback. However, participants are listed and have accepted the meeting.  LikewiseI have accpted  meeting requests from others and the organizers and other partiicpants are listed.

Thanks and best regards,

I've the same OS and mine works, maybe the new update will correct your problem.

As I posted as I was notified the 10.2.1.2102 was available for download, busy doing that now.

New Contributor

ok.  Thanks for the info.

New Contributor

ok, I have found the answer to my query.  In case someone else should raise the same question, the "I will be late" feature\icon does not become available until the reminder enages.  When my reminders to meetings alarmed then I could see the icon in the menu tray and send out a messages to the organizer and\or participants.

Hope this is helpful.  BlackBerry should take the time to explain certain features.  This was probably obvious to many, but sometime we miss the undestanding of how a feature works here and there

Best regards and peace