Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: z10
My Carrier: orange dpminicana

problem with sensors

So, i updated my phone to 10.2.1 and after a while I lost my light and proximity sensors.
When I try to do tests with bve, it says it can't get data from them... any solutions?
Forums Advisor I
My Device: BlackBerry®PRIV
My Carrier: EE. UK

Re: problem with sensors

Hi.

As you say BlackBerry Virtual Expert says. Can't get data from the sensors, would indicate they will still work. If the sensors were broke, BlackBerry Virtual Expert would say, not available for this device. If this issue occurred after your OS 10.2.1 update. Then all I can suggest at this point is you reload the device software via BlackBerry Link on your PC, then set the phone back up. Tinsel if that helps.

Does your compass work and also when your making calls, does the screen go off when you hold the phone to your ear, then back in when you finish the call?

Craig Ashcroft Elite UK
If this post helps you please click the LIKE below the post(s)
My Device: z10
My Carrier: orange dpminicana

The compass is working fine, the screen comes back only after the other person hangs up. If they don't, or if i take the phone away from my ear to look at the screen, the screen doesn't turn on like it used to... you think rebooting the software Will do? gee, I hope they dont break when i update the software again.
Highlighted
Forums Advisor I
My Device: BlackBerry®PRIV
My Carrier: EE. UK

You could try reloading the software via BlackBerry Link on a PC. If that don't work, I suggest contacting your Network Service Provider to arrange a repair or replacement if the phone is still in its 12 month warranty period
Craig Ashcroft Elite UK
If this post helps you please click the LIKE below the post(s)