Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry z10
My Carrier: mtn

problems with my z10

Hi I really need help in resolving my phone issues.
I use a z10 along with the latest operating system which is 10.1.0.4181 . The main problem is with my main hub. My phone does not notify me when I get my sms and WhatsApp messages. Also it shows all my read messages as unread and I am not at all able to delete it. Every time I try deleting something it doesn't respond or execute. The phone never gave me this problem earlier and this is something new. Adding to my miseries I don't get my sms and even after pulling out my battery several times this problem still comes back. Please help.
Developer
My Device: z10
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: problems with my z10

Dude, really you got some serious problems with your z10, I suggest quick upgrade to 10.2. I m using it from a long time, I didn't find any bug till now. And it's better then 10.1. Smiley Happy
-----------------------------------------------
Feel free to like my post, and press below button if you prefer my ans and correct.
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry z10
My Carrier: mtn

Hey buddy I would really need your expertise help. I'm not able to migrate to 10.2 cause my phone says that I'm with the latest software. Can you please guide me on getting there ? Every time I go to to software update it doesn't show me any new os but says that I have the latest.
Highlighted
Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

franklucas wrote:
Hey buddy I would really need your expertise help. I'm not able to migrate to 10.2 cause my phone says that I'm with the latest software. Can you please guide me on getting there ? Every time I go to to software update it doesn't show me any new os but says that I have the latest.

Upgrading to 10.2 would hard to do the normal way since 10.2 is yet release, what you will find are leaked OS10.2, and unles you really know what you are doing, you might end up with a non-functional phone and that will be service under warranty.

On top of that there is no way to say if the leak that you are trying to install is a  complete OS or just part of it, so it may fix some function(s) and you may also end up with some function(s) that are not there in the version you installed, and it does not mean tht they will not be there in the final release

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin