Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

"No Body Found" in emails

I've set up my email using the same exchange settings as on my iPhone / iPad which works perfectly. All of my contacts, calendar, and emails came in, except there is no body within the emails on my Z10. Frustrating... Is anybody else having this problem?
New Contributor

Re: "No Body Found" in emails

This is ridiculous. Back to iPhone I guess.
Forums Advisor III
My Carrier: Rogers

Did you call your carrier's Blackberry support team for help? Smiley Happy
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
Contributor
My Device: BB Z10

Hi, Sorry your having this issue.. it is easily resolved.  First this happens because if your transfering from a different type of phone, even if it is an older BB, or iPhone or what have you... the end result is what you have discribed. You have 3 different ways to resolve. If your upgrading from older BB, pending which OS, you can Bluetooth your contacts address numbers in matter of seconds. You can transfer using the Media card if you have on of those installed on your older phone..just copy those to your media card of the older phone and then take the media card and put in your Z10.. there are two other methods as well.. After you have transfered you may find you have 2 or 3 of the same contact name but each will have some different info, these can simply linked with the Z10 into One..

Here's a few place's you can go to do this yourself.. http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/microsites/searchEntry.do      If you find this is to much, either contact BB tech support, and they will walk you thru it, or possibly take to your carrier and they may be able to help, not sure on the last suggestion as your carrier people may not be up to full speed on the Z10 yet.

Also check  Crackberry dot com site.. They are dedicated to the BB world and have lots of help.. But in all I had the same experience as yourself.. But I did a little searching and found that it only took about 15 minutes or less to complete the task once I figured which way I wanted to do it..  I ended up using the Bluetooth method from my BB9810 os7 to my Z10.

Hope this helps.. Hang In There! It only gets better...! Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Enjoy,

Ric 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you so much for the reply!