Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: blackberry

release on store

can anyone tell me when will bb z10 be available on store in singapore?
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: release on store

I don't know.
I suggest you go here:
http://sg.blackberry.com/smartphones/blackberry-z10.html?IID=sg:bb:desktop:homepage:Jan2013:hero:bb1...

and register at the bottom of the page to get info about BlackBerry 10 in Singapore.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: 9900, Playbook
My Carrier: starhub

I can't wait to buy one either. I already asked around on blackberry twitter twice, both replied the same thing: ask your carrier .. Even after i told them that i dont have any plan to buy one from carrier, i prefer their authorized dealer. Sound like they dont know about when their own product is sold, or they just dont care.

Blackberry - as a product is a great tool for communication, but as a company, failed to communicate with their own customer. Some said its the carrier's fault for the delay (if its delayed on singapore), but at least blackberry give their customer a time ( end of feb, end of march, end of the year, or maybe never), dont just leave us blind here..

I'm all hyped with this z10, hopefully i still have some left when it actually release Smiley Sad

true.... they don't inform anything...I'm not sure whether I will still be excited as I am right now when it is released later...=)
New Contributor

ahahaha, glad to know that i'm not the only one feeling like that 

Guru I

fk_xiang wrote:

i prefer their authorized dealer.

which ones ? If you know, just ask them. Smiley Wink

To this date, I have not heard of any date when you will be able to buy a Z10 without a carrier contract. It will happen, but I have not heard abything about it.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

Well, too bad that their only authorized dealer : Deltech at funan, but as far as I know:
- they don't have any site ( well I use google, none, asking around, none )
- I manage to find their phone / number, but they never pick up!! Asking around all the people n forums, they said the same.
Since its a bit far from my office n home, I just to make sure it already released before going there. And I was thinking that Blackberry should know better, but I guess I was wrong, they don't know, sorry bout that..
Btw, I did bought my 9900 last time at this store, so they won't sell z10 without carier contract ? Ack that's too bad, I don't like buying with contract, prefer to buy one at full price.
Oh and, one thing that I like when apple launch their product ( don't get me wrong, I'm not an apple fan, quite the contrary ): they put the approximate release date ! I check their site for the ipad retina after they announce it, their 3G version said "ready in 4 weeks" and they put the reason on it that it still under something certification or some testing - kinda forget the exact wording. And I can buy one online ( with free shipping ) - never bought for myself, but it is make buying the device easier.
Oh well, hopefully they release it here soon
Guru I

fk_xiang wrote:
Btw, I did bought my 9900 last time at this store, so they won't sell z10 without carier contract ? Ack that's too bad, I don't like buying with contract, prefer to buy one at full price.

Hello fk_xiang,

I did not say that they won't sell the Z10 without contract! I am pretty sure dozens of shop will, maybe even Amazon. But I have no date yet.

fk_xiang wrote:
Oh and, one thing that I like when apple launch their product ( don't get me wrong, I'm not an apple fan, quite the contrary ): they put the approximate release date ! I check their site for the ipad retina after they announce it, their 3G version said "ready in 4 weeks" and they put the reason on it that it still under something certification or some testing - kinda forget the exact wording.

Apple, from their position is able to enforce a lot of constraints towards the carriers. Other brands could not (Motorola, BlackBerry, Microsoft, Samsung, LG). I wish things were different.

Because things ARE different in other countries.

how about the one with the carrier? anyone know when will it be available on store?
Highlighted
Guru I

Only the carriers know. Ask them.