03-31-2013 11:40 AM
This new phone seems like a giant step backwards for Blackberry.
1. No flag properties to allow for setting of reminders for email follow up
2. no alert on home screen when you have a voicemail.
3. somehow the phone has decided that my personal email is my work and vise versa. (no appearent way to change)
4 swipe functions in consistant.
5. plugged the phone in at night turned off and in the middle of the night it powered back on
6. no case logic for vibrate in holder and ring out side of the case
7.no auto on and off feature.
8. local distributors and rim staff poorly trained on the new phone
9 voice commands will not read texts or emails
I tried a new Iphone five several months ago, this is like a bad deju vu. The z10 has lost all of its "business user advantages it would seem and now is just another touch screen phone if I cant get these issue resolved asap its going back and i will be switching to a Galaxy 4