Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: kwt Wataniya

shutting down on 60% battery!!!

Guys my phone is shuttong down on 60% battery, i have similar problem before it shut down on 30% and i solved that by removing my battery for 90 min but now again but on 60% lol i have my z10 for only 7 months, pls help me with a good solution thanx.
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: shutting down on 60% battery!!!

Try the removal for 90 minutes again. Sometimes it takes a couple of times. If that still doesn't fix it replace the battery.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: kwt Wataniya

Re: shutting down on 60% battery!!!

After the fist problem the phone worked fine for months..... but now again ok will try again, i think ur the one who told me the 90 min trick first time., thanx a lot Smiley Happy