Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: TELUS

sms problem

Updateted 10 10.1.0.273 os. Can't read or send any sms. **bleep**in bull**bleep**!!!! Really need those SMS

New Contributor

Re: sms problem

reinstalled software. third times, finally worked. highly desapointed.
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: zein

I installed yesterday and facing the same problem.. how can I fix it without reinstall Software? Or how I can return to the previous software?
New Contributor

I tried tout réserve, reboot... Many times. The only way i fixer thé problem is by reinstalling thé New software. There myght be other solutions but i. Don't know them 

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Cytamobile-Vodafone

Koka,

I had a similar problem after upgrading to 10.1.0.273 with the system freezing after sending an sms. After a couple of battery pulls it got fixed. Sadly since installing the updrade I get an automatic reboot every few hours (had 4 in 30 hours). Getting tired of the z10.

Vlechtsel

New Contributor

Sorry for the french words. So, I tried to reset and reboot the unit many times. There myght be other solutions but I don' know them. One thing is for sure: when I reinstalled the new software, wich is easy, I fixed the problem.