Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL100-3
My Carrier: Rogers

support

i asked for help earlier this week. i recieved a personal message to contact my service provider to open a case so that you can further assist me. in order to open a case at rogers they charge me. they further told me that this charge is because you charge them. as a loyal blackberry customer i as outraged that you would make me pay to fix a pronlem with your brand new device and operating system.  do i have any other options? or am i going to have to switch to iphone and give up on my canadian phone maker? (or switch back to the touch bar phone that was awesome)

Forums Advisor II
My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247
My Carrier: T-Mo USA

Re: support

Who wants to charge you, Rogers or BBerry? Never heard of such a policy. I've spoken with both T-Mo and BBerry tech in the past w/o charge. Did you buy the phone from Rogers?
Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: support

scrannel wrote:
Who wants to charge you, Rogers or BBerry? Never heard of such a policy. I've spoken with both T-Mo and BBerry tech in the past w/o charge. Did you buy the phone from Rogers?

Rogers does not do any support for hardware or software, they will only do any kind of support if it is realted to the cell/cable service, anything else you are on your own with them

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin