Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

text message font hosed

somehow some touch screen move I did messed up my text message font to be fuzzy, grainy, twice as tall as the normal font, and barely legible.  The biggest problem is the font is taller than the To: window, so it's virtually impossible to address new texts to people by having the address book return potential matches.

How do I reverse this. There's no obvious settings option that I've been able to find for text messages having a different display font.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: text message font hosed

Fixed it.  I changed the general font size in the main Display settings to something different, and then back to the standard 8.  This is another bug/undesirable feature, since I can't find any specific option for modifying just the Text message font, but at least now texting is working again...

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: BB ZED 10
My Carrier: Fido

Re: text message font hosed

Thanks for figuring that one out and telling everyone here how to fix it if it happens to them. You might want to mark this one solved. (even though you solved it yourself  Smiley Wink )

Smile, it makes people wonder what you are up to. Smiley Happy