Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: telus

Re: toronto star?????

The newsstand app that came pre loaded on the z10 blows ! I'm looking for a digital copy of the newspaper its great on the PlayBook hopefully someone is working on it
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

floater81 wrote:
The newsstand app that came pre loaded on the z10 blows ! I'm looking for a digital copy of the newspaper its great on the PlayBook hopefully someone is working on it

I downloaded the Toronto Star app on my Playbook, its somewhat simlar to the z10 version, but lacking the features.  Download the app and from Myworld, go into the app and have an option to review it and also send a message to the vendor of the software. I see a lot of people are complaining about the app. You should do this also to get them moving on the update. Most of these vendors just side loaded their app into z10.. Once an app that is properly written for the z10, it is stunning how good an app can be.  

Also playbook has an app called press reader.  Are you using this app to get your Toronto Star Newspapers to you?  If so it is also on the z10, it is far better than the Toronto Star app. Go into MyWorld and install it and give it a try.

IMG_00000092.png 

IMG_00000091.png

Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: telus

Ah ha, thanks Arsen! That's what I was looking for. Pressreader is great. Runs smoother on the PlayBook but I'll take it.