Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

turns on automatically during charging at 85%

[ Edited ]

before i go to bed i turn off my phone to charge it.  i make sure it is completely powered down and i do see the lightning bolt after plugging in the charger.  when it reaches 85% charging it turns on and boots itself up!  anyone else have this issue?  

Visitor
My Device: Z10 - STL100-4
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Re: turns on automatically during charging at 85%

I don't have that issue, but I (and a lot of others) have phones that automatically reboot while charging, mostly overnight.  My phone is on when I plug it in before bed.  When I wake up the phone has rebooted. 

I wonder if our problems are related.  Maybe at 85% a reboot / power on is triggered.

My Carrier: at&t

My device reboots overnight whether plugged in or not. I can't turn it off because I haven't got landlines.
Percentage full doesn't matter.
My Carrier: at&t

Sorry I meant to say it doesn't matter in my case.
Visitor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Verizon

I have a re-occurring charging problem similar to yours. I turn off my BB-Z10 at night and plug it into the charger. Almost every time sometime in the night I hear the phone activating, it turns itself on during the charging mode. Is there a fix for this or am I the only person experiencing this issue?