Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Q10 and Z10
My Carrier: vodafone IT

unable to Sync BB10 after installing 10.1 with icloud calendar (caldav.icloud.com)

This morning i installed 10.1.0.273 both on my q10 and my z10... since i did... it's impossible to sync or create the sync with caldav.icloud.com... very important for me and also with a lot of other people using icloud to sync PC/MAC with IPAD and phone... Please, can somebody help us ???

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: unable to Sync BB10 after installing 10.1 with icloud calendar (caldav.icloud.com)

Same problem. wish I could uninstall

Contributor

Re: unable to Sync BB10 after installing 10.1 with icloud calendar (caldav.icloud.com)

I've searched everywhere... I've found other people with the same problem.... no solution found... it's very important for me... I don't really know how to solve... I've just sold iphone 4s to buy new Z10 and Q10... I need calendar on smartphone !!!

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Hi dottnoce,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Was the calendar synchronization working previously? Can you please tell me exactly what happens and what error you receive when setting this up with the steps in the following KB article? "How to integrate iCloud contact, calendar, or email accounts on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone" KB33812

I look forward to your response.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

Mine was working perfectly from day one until the new OS was installed. No changes, contacts still sync just not calendar no matter how many times I put in the password.

Contributor

Before 10.1.0.273 (10.0.1.99) all was right both for calendar and contacts with icloud.com...

After 10.1.0273 contacts are still ok... while it's impossibile to sync or add calendar of "caldav.icloud.com"...

I have both Z10 and Q10... on Q10 after many times I've tried to sync I deleted the account caldav... Now when I try to create it I recieve the message "impossible to authenticate the accont francescocoen@studiocoen.it with your service provider. make sure the settings are correct" (it's a translation from italian). I tried to change the sim using a TRE ITALIA instead of VODAFONE IT... The problem is the same... I'm sure that the data of account are right... infact I have no problem with sync contacts... only with calendar... I heard a friend of mine... He told me he has the same problem with BB Z10 not with HTC ONE, both with same phone operator... So I think it must be a BB problem... Please, note that it's very important for me have the sync of calendar... I read about other people in other countries have the same problem !!! Thank You...

Regular Contributor
My Carrier: Vodafone NL

Hi FrankieS,

Same problem here. And lots of other users too. Also see CrackBerry's Forums. All since. 273. Please please please fix this problem with Caldav.

Thanks Niels
Contributor

I too have this problem , using my phone for work My Calendar is very important to me. mine worked flawless until the new update as well.
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Apple iPhone 5
My Carrier: O2

This started (as far as I can see) yesterday for me - When I had NOT upgraded from the old OS (10.0.10.90).

Noticed first of all that my new calendar entries made on my z10 were not showing up on my ipad (all previous entries before yesterday were still showing).  Then noticed entries that my partner had made in her calender were NOT coming to my Z10 (all previos entries had).

Tried the following:-

Went to acoounts and to the caldav.icloud.com account and reentered the password, was presented with the "your account xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx cannot be authenticated with your service provider. Please makesure that the account settings are correct".

Re-set password via icloud and tried again, same message.

Searched on here, so upgraded to latest 10.1 OS - still same problem.

Deleted account from Z10 and attempt to reinstall - now still get "your account xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx cannot be authenticated with your service provider. Please makesure that the account settings are correct". but can not save the account.

Both Contacts and Mail - both using same account info are working still.

Regular Contributor
My Carrier: Vodafone NL

It won't work with both standard as advanced account setup.