Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: BBZ10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: unable to Sync BB10 after installing 10.1 with icloud calendar (caldav.icloud.com)

I am using Outlook on my PC and have a BBZ10. Any suggestions what calendar I can use that will work with both as my icloud calendar is not working? Icloud contacts are fine. I would prefer not to use Gmail as then I would have 3 calendars to synch??  Thanks for any help.

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: unable to Sync BB10 after installing 10.1 with icloud calendar (caldav.icloud.com)

this won't help, but at least it is officially acknowledged in the public knowledge base.

KB34323 Unable to add iCloud calendar to BlackBerry 10 smartphone

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Regular Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone NL

@ryanmahaffey

Hi, how did you set up the Gmail calendar on your Z10?

Thanks, Niels

Regular Contributor

Got it!
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: Telus

If only other caldav providers we as easy to add and worked as well as the Google one.
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: Telus

I have also managed to get the caldav to work with owncloud, however everything works except:

If i create an event online and delete it with the z10 it does not send a correct delete command and just repopulates after a re-sync/refresh on the z10. But if i create the event on my phone, then it syncs up to my owncloud server and if i delete it from my phone then it deletes it correctly. Even deletes it correctly if it is created by a different client e.g. sunbird. I am also heading over to owncloud to ask about this issue. But once again it points to BB OS 10 not following the caldav standards.

Regular Contributor

Any news?

Has anyone got the iCloud sync back?

I now use gmail calendar. But it only syncs 3 months in the past? Any ideas to change this?

Best, Niels

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

hello Niels,

the article I mention in message 172 of this conversation was published on May 30th. The article clearly states that there is no resolution date at all. My experience leads me to think that no fix will be available in the next months.
Maybe in August '13, but don't hold your breath.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor
My Carrier: Rogers

I don't see why this can't be adressed faster. I have been looking at iphones again. Need my calendar to work.

Contributor
My Device: Q10 and Z10
My Carrier: vodafone IT

Has anyone installed the new leaked for Q10 (10.1.0.4285) avaible on crackberry ?

http://crackberry.com/leaked-os-10104285-blackberry-q10

does icloud caldav works on it ?

many thanks