Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: fido

Re: unable to Sync BB10 after installing 10.1 with icloud calendar (caldav.icloud.com)

I just got it to work but not with xxxx@icloud.com as a user and email but me.com! so go figure 

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Telcel

Re: unable to Sync BB10 after installing 10.1 with icloud calendar (caldav.icloud.com)

Tried what was suggested in the post and didn´t work. Have installed all leaks and tried on them all.

Then, I remembered someone told me that I needed to do things different if I wanted different results. So I did.

The blog recommends that you set up the calendar account using the following:

a) Your @icloud account (not @mac, not @me)

b) Use any XX in pXX-caldav.icloud.com, for example 03, giving p03-caldav.icloud.com

If p03 is not the correct server for your account, it will give you a warning, saying pXX does not recognize your account, but the warning comes from a different pXX, for example "p02-caldav.icloud.com does not recognize yor account", even if you used p03 in the first place

So, the blog recommends that you change the server to the one sending the warning and thats it.

For those of you that still didnt get it to work try the following:

a) Use your @me account

b) Use a different pXX. In my case I used p03 originally, the warning came from p02, and changed it to p01 and it worked!

Hope it helps at least one more person.

My Carrier: VODAFONE ITALY

And even the new 10.1.0.4181 softtware version does not work.....

Highlighted
My Carrier: VODAFONE ITALY

Take the steps described in post 266 - seems to work. At least does a first sync. Have yet to confirm subsequent syncs

Contributor
My Device: BBZ10
My Carrier: Rogers

[ Edited ]

I just installed 10.1.0.4181  on my Z10, then via settings tried to configure my icloud calendar (which I use on Outlook). It worked!!! Not sure if it will continue to synch but at least I have a calendar on my BB after 2 -3 months of nothing.  I used P01-caldav.icloud.com because the first error message came back showing P01.I also used my regular non-icloud email address and user name (what I use for Outlook).  I did not install any other software. Thanks to everyone for your suggestions and posts.  I am ecstatically happy.    

Contributor
My Device: Q10 and Z10
My Carrier: vodafone IT

I resolved the problem.... leaving icloud...

Now i use google caldendar and contacts...

it works very good on my Z10 and Q10 and also on ipad...

I bought gsyncit software to sync contacts, calendar and task in outlook 2013 with google...

it also works very good...

So I have completely resolved the problem !!!

Bye bye icloud !!!

Contributor
My Carrier: Verizon

Of course, that would be great if you didn't want, or need the complete integration of iCloud. If you have read the forums here on this issue, its been proven that its not an iCloud problem, but a CalDav integration with BB. As I see it, the main issue here is BB saying it supports CalDAv out of the box, but yet its obvious they have issues. We shouldn't have to jump through hoops to make it work properly. Personally, after taking my Q10 back, I am going to wait and see if 10.2 does things properly. (with a master release).

Contributor

Has anyone installed the Master Release .4699 that is being pushed out by Verizon? Is CalDav working with iCloud with this version? (no need to reply, if not using Verizon, or if you are using a leaked version, not the Master Verizon version).

Developer
My Device: Passport
My Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Off topic but, doesn't MR stand for "maintenance release" and not "master release"?

@rkeviwill Sry, can't answer your Q as I'm on T-Mobile running OS Version 10.1.0.4687.
Contributor

Yes, I believe you are right. Perhaps I should have said "official Verizon" release.