Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Z10 STL-2
My Carrier: Beeline RUS

unlock my PIN

[ Edited ]
I am a user of your latest smartphone Z10.
At one moment I found the notification on the screen that PIN of my smartphone was blocked so far the smartphone doesn't work. 
I looked through some forums and found the information about that cases. I read that it was happening when the smartphone had been stolen or lost.
BUT!  I have the original box and all original accessories and documents that were included. I have no idea about how it was happened. I have a BlackBerry ID and I used the phone in the legally permitted way. I've never broken the law or license agreement.

So the question is: can you  unlock my PIN?

PIN: {REMOVED}

IMEI: {REMOVED}

Mod Edit: Removed IMEI & PIN to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: unlock my PIN

[ Edited ]

mvoron wrote:
I am a user of your latest smartphone Z10.
At one moment I found the notification on the screen that PIN of my smartphone was blocked so far the smartphone doesn't work. 
I looked through some forums and found the information about that cases. I read that it was happening when the smartphone had been stolen or lost.
BUT!  I have the original box and all original accessories and documents that were included. I have no idea about how it was happened. I have a BlackBerry ID and I used the phone in the legally permitted way. I've never broken the law or license agreement.

So the question is: can you  unlock my PIN?

PIN: {REMOVED}

IMEI: {REMOVED}

Welcome to forum

First of all this is a user to user forum, this mean that we are not employee of BlackBerry, and the few that are rarely comment

As for your PIN being block, the best way to solve this problem is to contact your cellular service provider, it can find out why and with proper verification most likely can unlock it

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin