Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 128
Registered: ‎06-08-2013
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: UFONE

weather app

10.2 weather app do not give fine look ........ 10.1 weather app was awosome... any one know how can i get 10.1 weather app bar ?

Forums Advisor III
Posts: 1,849
Registered: ‎05-29-2013
My Device: Passport & PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

Re: weather app

Good day

Are you sure? When you updated to 10.2 did you update the weather app? Which one did you've?
_______________________________________________________
Want to contract me? You can follow me on Twitter @RobGambino
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 128
Registered: ‎06-08-2013
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: UFONE

Re: weather app

no i install leak of 10.2 becase of the smoothness of 10.2 in setting and all others scrolling Smiley Very Happy

 

i didnt intalled any new weather app .. i am talking about the pre installed weather app.. in 10.1 weather app from bb have a classic awosome look ..........

but in 10.2 look it is totally changed but it doesnt look classic rather it looks like old flash games Smiley Sad

Forums Advisor III
Posts: 1,849
Registered: ‎05-29-2013
My Device: Passport & PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

Re: weather app

I don't know I personally never touch leak OS. But I don't see why it looks like "Old flash game" lol maybe someone who installed it can help you.
_______________________________________________________
Want to contract me? You can follow me on Twitter @RobGambino
Guru III
Posts: 32,127
Registered: ‎06-25-2008
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: weather app


tahabashir1991 wrote:

no i install leak of 10.2 becase of the smoothness of 10.2 in setting and all others scrolling Smiley Very Happy

 

i didnt intalled any new weather app .. i am talking about the pre installed weather app.. in 10.1 weather app from bb have a classic awosome look ..........

but in 10.2 look it is totally changed but it doesnt look classic rather it looks like old flash games Smiley Sad


thats the problem with leaks, not everything is set to go or finalized

 




Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!


Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.


SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope


Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here


BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V


Forums Advisor III
Posts: 1,849
Registered: ‎05-29-2013
My Device: Passport & PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

Re: weather app

[ Edited ]

knottyrope wrote:

tahabashir1991 wrote:

no i install leak of 10.2 becase of the smoothness of 10.2 in setting and all others scrolling Smiley Very Happy

 

i didnt intalled any new weather app .. i am talking about the pre installed weather app.. in 10.1 weather app from bb have a classic awosome look ..........

but in 10.2 look it is totally changed but it doesnt look classic rather it looks like old flash games Smiley Sad


thats the problem with leaks, not everything is set to go or finalized


I had quick question for knottyrope if you install leak OS does that void your warranty with your device? I was reading on here and else can you please confirm this for me please?

_______________________________________________________
Want to contract me? You can follow me on Twitter @RobGambino
Elite II
Posts: 8,978
Registered: ‎01-05-2009
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: weather app

Installing a leaked OS will not void the warranty on your phone but you won't get any tech support from your carrier to resolve any issues you're seeing.  A leaked OS is an OS written by BlackBerry itself but released ahead of time.  While it won't void the warranty on your phone, you wouldn't get any warranty support or work done on your phone while the leak is installed.  Your carrier will request that you downgrade to the most recent carrier-released OS before getting support.

 

 

I hope that answers your question.  Smiley Happy


- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.



Forums Advisor III
Posts: 1,849
Registered: ‎05-29-2013
My Device: Passport & PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

Re: weather app


BillJ wrote:

Installing a leaked OS will not void the warranty on your phone but you won't get any tech support from your carrier to resolve any issues you're seeing.  A leaked OS is an OS written by BlackBerry itself but released ahead of time.  While it won't void the warranty on your phone, you wouldn't get any warranty support or work done on your phone while the leak is installed.  Your carrier will request that you downgrade to the most recent carrier-released OS before getting support.

 

 

I hope that answers your question.  Smiley Happy


Thank you Smiley Very Happy

_______________________________________________________
Want to contract me? You can follow me on Twitter @RobGambino
Guru III
Posts: 32,127
Registered: ‎06-25-2008
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: weather app

i have called AT&T in the past and they would not help me unless i downgraded my OS. I got the device replaced under warrantty after downgrading even though it was a track pad issue.

 




Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!


Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.


SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope


Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here


BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V