Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Rogers? (through work)
Accepted Solution

z10 not answering incoming calls

I have a weird new issue with my z10 (my only issue so far). When an incoming call happens, the screen goes to the PHONE app and freezes there. I cannot do anything to answer the call. Then when the person leaves me a voicemail, I can't get the dialpad to appear to put in my voicemail password. The screen is still frozen on the PHONE app page. I can close that app but the call remains open and if I click on the call (at the bottom left of the screen), it simply goes back to the PHONE app page where I can't press on anything or do anything except swipe up to close the app.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: z10 not answering incoming calls

I see that now and then. Usually, pressing the top button to darken the screen then swiping up will fix it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

Thanks john but that's not working either. Nothing makes that dial pad come up
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Did you reboot the device by removing the battery?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Highlighted
New Contributor

That fixed it, john. You're a genius, thanks a ton !
My Device: z3
My Carrier: vodacom

I have same problem with Z3 but battery cannot be removed
My Device: z3
My Carrier: vodacom

At same time as answering call issue. The camera cannot start either