Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

z10 phone ringing problem

I own a blackberry z10. But I am very disappointed with the problem that I am facing. Wt happend is, I use to place my phone in my pocket.. bt when any cal comes it rings and it gets silent soon after a ring r two. The matter js the phone gets silent when we touch any point on the screen when a call is incoming.. I am gettng a lots of missed cals due to this issue and even my mobile bill gets doubled than before as I hve to reply to those missed calls. I am unable to found any setting to turn off this issue. This is a very silly problem for a high end gadget like z10. So please resolve the issue r send me any solution to this problem.. if there is no seeting for this plz develop a upgrade for the os so that it will come with some features like setting of profiles, deleting this silent feature of incoming calls with a touch on any point of screen.. hope u understand my situation. I loved a lot my z10.actually I ve bought it from another country as I found it unavailable in my country some months ago..i m very fond of this phone
.plz dont disappoint us.. plz develop a new os upgrade solving this small issues and make us feel a lot happy and satisfied.. thank you..awaiting your solutions as early as possible...
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS; PlayBook w/OS
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: z10 phone ringing problem

You should use a sleeve or holster rather than put the device in your pocket naked.

1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!