Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: ee

z10 / playbook music player problem

hi everyone ,this is my first post so please bear with me, the only way i can describe this problem is as follows. i'm a musician for 3 days of the week singing in a duo with live guitaring to mini discs (sony). anyway when i download the mp3 backing tracks from the company i use. onto my z10 or playbook i place the 3.5mm line out  cable from the headphone socket into a small live mixer console and then into the mini disc recorder. but when i press play on either the z10 or playbook there is a definate audible click about a second before the music starts, if i pause the music then wait for 15-20 seconds and then press play it will do it again. i have tested this with 2 other playbooks and they all seem to be the same!!!. also if your just listening to any music or video sorce, its exactly the same, it's as if the headphone sockets player is GOING TO SLEEP MODE and when its asked to play any audio  again the battery saving mode deactivates , YOU CAN HEAR THIS BY PLUGGING IN THE HEADPHONES,WAITING FOR 10 SECS AND THEN PRESS PLAY ON YOUR DEVICE. pop hiss... then the music starts. this makes it impossible to do any type of recording . does anyone else know what i'm talking about, or is this how all blackberry devices are. many thanks philip...