Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: bbz10
My Carrier: Verizon

z10 reboots all the time, then stopped connecting to bb link, and now won't connect to pc at all!

Hello,

Does anyone have any idea why my z10 reboots a lot?  That's the first issue.  Also, whether or not it connects to pc and link has come and gone.  I have spent 2 hours today trying to sync more music onto my phone.  First, I connect it and it says it is trying to do an update.  That took forever and then said it failed.  Tried it again, it said it worked.  So then I was trying to sync music and it never did anything but think for a long time.  Then it said that it failed.  Then it lost connection with link and would never come back.  Now it won't even connect to my pc at all and I just get a red question mark where the battery level indicator is on the phone.  This has happened before but when I restarted my phone it fixed itself.  This time, nothing is helping.  I am getting very dissapointed in this phone everday when I try to do things with it.  Thanks for any suggestions or help.  I still have a year and a half before I can upgrade.

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Telstra Australia

Re: z10 reboots all the time, then stopped connecting to bb link, and now won't connect to pc at all!

Hi there

1. Your reboot issue, answer is here:

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?externalId=KB34039&sliceId=2&cmd=displayKC&d...

2. Your BB link sounds like a windows/driver issue. What windows are you using? Check driver manager for any driver with an exclamation mark and delete it if so (it will reinstall when you plug the phone back in).

New Contributor
My Device: bbz10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: z10 reboots all the time, then stopped connecting to bb link, and now won't connect to pc at all!

Ok. I will try this when get home from work. Thanks.