Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: rogers

z10 shutting down restarting

I'm so so disappointed with the handling of my issues with my Z10 both from Rogers & Blackberry, i have had and support blackberry from has long has i can remember, 2 yrs ago when i got my 9900 i was happy 3 mths later the phone starts shutting down, sent it in for repairs it was not fixable and i was sent a different phone to my surprise it was refurbished, my warranty went from 1 yr to 3 mths, and days after that warranty ran out  here comes the issues again I complain and i complain i buy batteries, issues still not resolved, i paid the bill and refused to pay the $400 cancellation fee which went to collection, which worked out to be $553 i felt i had no other choice but to pay it, and i still have to go pick it up at the shop and its still not working theirs goes another $115, now my Z10 got it in Feb an a term 2 weeks later its starts restarting i call rogers i did all they ask of me still the problem persist sometime it would shut down 6 times in a day, if i sent it to be fixed it will take 3-6 weeks ha pretty funny, i call Blackberry, they redirect me to Rogers, and all that can be don't is me getting a refurbished Z10, i have promoted and buy blackberries, lots of them too.......for friends......i take a lot of heat for Blackberry and even though I'm not looking for a thank you i feel cheated and abused now i have to pretty much go out and buy a new phone even though Rogers is sending me an old one for my new one; Its about time i cut my loses and move on, $$$$$$ going down the drain to Rogers and Blackberry,sure i will be happy when i move on, shame on you guys your customers deserved to be treated fairly.........since i have exhausted my options with these 2 companies i will take it to the next level.

My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247
My Carrier: T-Mo USA

Re: z10 shutting down restarting

What OS version are you running.  I'm sure you're aware that the 10.1xxxx is stable for almost everyone as opposed to the 10.0xxxx.

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: rogers

All updates are in i spent hours on the phone over the last few mths with Rogers about it........just had reboot #6 so far while on a call!!

Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Please read this.
http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB34039
>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code