Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10, PlayBook 64 OS2.1
My Carrier: O2 UK

Re: z10 stopped receiving Hotmail emails (on EE network)

[ Edited ]

Don't think it's the BlackBerry software. I haven't done an update for ages. I know different people with diffrent phones on different networks with similar issues. I have a. Co.uk that works ok on Z10 and a. Com that won't. Lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'LIKE' me if it makes sense...

PS. The BlackBerry Z10 & PlayBook rock with the QED uPlay!
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Any solutions for this yet?  I have seen suggestions for other platforms to delete email cache or force the phone to use EAS 2.5, but we don't have access to those types of settings on OS10.  I can sync for 30 days right now but really want my "forever" back.

Trusted Contributor

Funny you should mention this. I upgraded to 10.2 a short while ago and today set Hotmail to Forever. So far it appears to have 1.5 years worth of inbox loaded and 7 yrs of sent. I'll let you know over the next few days.

Are you on 10.2? Have you tried forever recently?

May be pure coincidence though as some of my accounts worked on forever setting and some didn't. I think it was more MS than BlackBerry issue.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

I am waiting for the official 10.2 update from Verizon.  I had just accepted the 30 day limit.  However, I just reinstalled it today with "forever" sync and I miraculously have all my emails!  I had given up because this usually never works or only works for a few minutes.  I'll have to see how it does for the rest of the day.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Fingers crossed! Keep finding new features in 10.2 other than those officially listed... like my car phone support to name one. 10.2 is great! Officially been out for a while in UK.