Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: rogers

z10 twitter app

hi. i am having trouble with my twitter app. when i write a tweet and i try to add a twitter handle, the hanlde is not completed for me.  so i need to memorize the handle and then type it all out.  shouldnt the handle be completed for me if it is in my address book?

also when i add folks in twitter it automatically signs them up for mobile tweets so that i get a txt when they tweet. how do i turn that setting off so that when i add folks using my bb10 they are not set up for their tweets going to my cell phone.  right now i later have to go on twitter on my computer then under their profile i trun off the mobile notifications.  kind of annoying.

hope that make sense.

any help would rock!

Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Tim

Re: z10 twitter app

Today I have many problems in the log in, I hope is only for today

If this post is helpful, please click the "like" button! Smiley Happy
Forums Advisor III
My Device: Passport & PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

I don't get what your problem is but there is a new twitter update now on blackberry world!
My Device: z10
My Carrier: rogers

I did get the new twitter update. Here is the problem. When i type a msg and want to add a friend to the tweet i type @ and then the rest of their handle. The prob is that their names/handles are not showing up. And so i have to memorize everyone's handle. How do i fix this?
Contributor
My Device: 64gb Playbook, Multiple Z10's
My Carrier: Bell

I would remove the account and re add it via the settings and makes sure you have contact sync on