Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: rogers

z10 twitter app

hi. i am having trouble with my twitter app. when i write a tweet and i try to add a twitter handle, the hanlde is not completed for me.  so i need to memorize the handle and then type it all out.  shouldnt the handle be completed for me if it is in my address book?

also when i add folks in twitter it automatically signs them up for mobile tweets so that i get a txt when they tweet. how do i turn that setting off so that when i add folks using my bb10 they are not set up for their tweets going to my cell phone.  right now i later have to go on twitter on my computer then under their profile i trun off the mobile notifications.  kind of annoying.

hope that make sense.

any help would rock!

Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Tim

Re: z10 twitter app

Today I have many problems in the log in, I hope is only for today

If this post is helpful, please click the "like" button! Smiley Happy
Forums Advisor III
My Device: Passport & PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

I don't get what your problem is but there is a new twitter update now on blackberry world!
My Device: z10
My Carrier: rogers

I did get the new twitter update. Here is the problem. When i type a msg and want to add a friend to the tweet i type @ and then the rest of their handle. The prob is that their names/handles are not showing up. And so i have to memorize everyone's handle. How do i fix this?
Contributor
My Device: 64gb Playbook, Multiple Z10's
My Carrier: Bell

I would remove the account and re add it via the settings and makes sure you have contact sync on