Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry z10
My Carrier: Tim Center Italy

z10

I have a BlackBerry z10 from one year but this telephone switch off by itself. I want call the italian assistence but I don't found the number on the net, can you give me the number, please? Thanks

I wait a your answer

Albino Califano

PS Sorry for my not perfect English

Forums Advisor II
My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247
My Carrier: T-Mo USA

Re: z10

Is it shutting down or restarting?
Did this just start happening?
Make sure your battery is charged.
Have you recently installed a new app?
New Contributor

Hi, I want talk with an italian people to explain my problem because I use my Phone to work and it is for me very important. Have you got an Italian call center?

However the phone switchs off alone when I don't use it but it daesn't switch on again. I must switch on it but is very slow. In the bargain when I talking on phone it stops, on the display are still the call in progress and it daesn't function.

It is updated and I haven't recently installed a new app. I do with my phone a lot of call.

Forums Advisor II
My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247
My Carrier: T-Mo USA

We are just friendly volunteers here, this is not an official BBerry site.  Sorry, my parents and my wife are Italian, but I never learned the language.  But let's try. 

Simple things to check:

1) Battery is charged, or not faulty. 

2) Be sure the battery is a "tight" fit in the phone.  Some batteries get loose and a piece if a business card on the non-contact end will make it tight again.

3) How full is your memory?  And do you have a LOT of text messages?  Have seen issues occasionally with a lot of texts cuasing slowing and other issues.  Not sure why. 

4) You may benefit from doing a full security wipe and/or reloading your OS. 

New Contributor

The phone is in warranty. Where can I repair my phone in italy?

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30, Z10
My Carrier: Vodacom

albinocalifano wrote:

The phone is in warranty. Where can I repair my phone in italy?

May just be a software problem, wipe the phone and reload OS as previously suggested, or return the phone to where you bought it, they will organise repairs or a replacement if it is a hardware problem.