Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z3

Reply
Highlighted
Contributor
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎08-11-2014
My Device: BlackBerry Z3
My Carrier: Vodafone

Let me get a strong opinion!! :(

Hi there,

I bought z3 three days back initially I found difficulty as I am using BB for the first time but the next day I was irritated with the rly coming from software saying that “an error was Occurred while downloading”. Since I messed up with that I had a little chat with my wife later I couldn’t close the dialler window , then I had to wipe out the data and restarted. Today, I have a got call from my friend but I was frustrated because I couldn’t swipe the green button on screen as I couldn’t restart it results the ringtone was the movie song I had to wait till the song completes….. Even then I had restarted the device, My question is why is this happening!!!, I am really worried of the stuffs though I bought Brand new one, is that because of APK apps!!!, Please Revert back ASAP, hope you’ll revert back!!!!!

Posts: 94,679
Likes: 24,430
Solutions: 6,357
Registered: ‎04-01-2008
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Let me get a strong opinion!! :(


Krishanbhog wrote:

 I was irritated with the rly coming from software saying that “an error was Occurred while downloading”.


What is a "rly"? I don't understand.


Krishanbhog wrote:
Please Revert back ASAP, hope you’ll revert back!!!!!


This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not BlackBerry employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. BlackBerry personnel rarely comment on queries posted here. You would have noticed this in the message upon registration and noted at the top of each page of this forum site.

 

So, we sorta reply and answer when we can and when someone knows an answer or can take time to decipher questions asked. The more detailed and complete and clear questions are posted, makes our ability to help you much quicker and more complete.


Krishanbhog wrote:

 Since I messed up with that I had a little chat with my wife later I couldn’t close the dialler window , then I had to wipe out the data and restarted. Today, I have a got call from my friend but I was frustrated because I couldn’t swipe the green button on screen as I couldn’t restart it results the ringtone was the movie song I had to wait till the song completes….. Even then I had restarted the device, My question is why is this happening!!!, I am really worried of the stuffs though I bought Brand new one, is that because of APK apps!!!,


How did you do this "wipe out data and restarted"?

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV


1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎08-11-2014
My Device: BlackBerry Z3
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Let me get a strong opinion!! :(

Sorry, rly means Reply

 

and I went to settings -> Privacy and Security -> Data Wipe 

Posts: 94,679
Likes: 24,430
Solutions: 6,357
Registered: ‎04-01-2008
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Let me get a strong opinion!! :(

OK, what is it you were downloading and what application where you using to download?

Again, any and ALL details are welcome.

 

Oh, your thread title here states..."Let me get a strong opinion!!"

What is it that you want a strong opinion on?

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV


1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎08-11-2014
My Device: BlackBerry Z3
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Let me get a strong opinion!! :(

I was using Blackberry world to download True Caller, Wechat and Many more but I couldn't Download it. I put a subject line as "Let me get a strong opinion!! Smiley Sad" because I had systems errors while I was exploring my BB as I told you Sometimes I can't swipe incoming button when I get a call!!, I would be very happy if I could fix it 

Contributor
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎08-11-2014
My Device: BlackBerry Z3
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Let me get a strong opinion!! :(

and Even I am worried knowing if I could use my BB all day n night it will definitely gets struck!!

Posts: 94,679
Likes: 24,430
Solutions: 6,357
Registered: ‎04-01-2008
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Let me get a strong opinion!! :(

What is your Operating System loaded to your device? From the main screen, swipe down from the top black bezel to Settings > About... what is the OS Version listed there?

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV


1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎08-11-2014
My Device: BlackBerry Z3
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Let me get a strong opinion!! :(

10.2.1.2977

Contributor
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎08-11-2014
My Device: BlackBerry Z3
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Let me get a strong opinion!! :(

and one more doubt, I heard that we could use APK apps as in from amazon app store or 1mobile or etc... So, Do the apps from non-blackberry source cause severe attacks on BB OS?
Posts: 94,679
Likes: 24,430
Solutions: 6,357
Registered: ‎04-01-2008
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Let me get a strong opinion!! :(


Krishanbhog wrote:
and one more doubt, I heard that we could use APK apps as in from amazon app store or 1mobile or etc... So, Do the apps from non-blackberry source cause severe attacks on BB OS?

No.

 

Some apps work and some do not. I have not had a problem with Adroid apps but I know some users have.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV


1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code