Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z3

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: yogesh

android email APPS on Z3

Dear all need help

planning to buy Z3 wanted to know if we can loaded android email app on Z3, apps like Maildroid or magic cloud.

waiting for the the info.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: android email APPS on Z3

Not sure. Most apps work but some do not. Why would you want another mail app on a BlackBerry? BlackBerry handles mail better than any other device out there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: yogesh

i am asking for exchange mails of office, outlook desktop. like we had pushmail in earlier BB 99NN models.

Z3 and Z10 does not  have BES.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

I have Exchange mail on my Z10. The Z3 and Z10 require BES 10 to be on a BES.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Guru II

There is no Outlook Web Access (OWA) as there was on the older devices. However, this has nothing to do with accounts you accessed via BES5. you can add multiple Exchange accounts if your IT admin allows adding of the accounts to BlackBerry.