Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z30

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers
Accepted Solution

Re Set up Z30

I did a back up of my current BB and then did a complete switch to my new Z30.  The only problem is that I never started using my new phone and that was months ago...I was looking for the perfect case.

How do I go about removing all the "stuff", contacts, calendar, Memo pad etc from the Z30 so I can start from scratch and do the transfer again?

I also noticed the Z30 does not have a Memo Pad nor a Password Keeper, I was sure they were on my Bold 9900 when I got it...how do I also transfer this info as well.

Your assistace would be much appreciated.

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Re Set up Z30

To get rid of all the "stuff", do a security wipe. Swipe down from the top of your homescreen then follow Settings>Security and Privacy>Security Wipe.

Password Keeper can be downloaded from BlackBerry World and I'm pretty sure if you sign in to it with the same BB ID you used with the previous one, all your info should transfer over.

In BB 10, Memo Pad is now known as the Remember app.

I hope that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z30

Re: Re Set up Z30

Thank you so very much...this was perfect