Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z30

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: fido

Re: Resellers are not bright when it comes to BlackBerry

[ Edited ]

Tell me what your Z30 is like. Any good? I just bought a Q10 and I think its pretty slick compared to my 9790. I'm impressed. Its fast too. I just might get the Z30 on top of that.

And it's true about the masses... they are surprised with me and say "you want a blackberry?"  Who are these people? Of course I want one.

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z30
My Carrier: China Mobile HK

Haha, I think to have a BlackBerry today is like have an iPhone years ago. Anybody wonder why the hell you have one until they realize that Samsung, Apple and HTC are not the only one who make phones and for sure they where not the first one.
About Q10 and Z30. My gf and I just bought the Q5 and Z30 and for very different use. She is a sells person, business and need to type a lot, so the keyboard is the one that counts. But she don't need to show of, so she went for the Q5 since it is cheaper in price and just slightly different from the Q10. I got the Z30 since I need to have a bigger screen to show pictures and I hate typing on a mobile anyway. And my Z30 screen with 5" beats a lot of Samsung mobiles. Many of my friends are surprised that BB has such a big screen now since BB is more famous for Bold.

If you have already a Q10 and don't need the a big screen... stay with it. Z30 is just about the big touch screen, what I love ;-)

New Contributor

Thumbs up, like.
New Contributor
My Device: Priv, Playbook
My Carrier: Bell

& how is your z30?  I was looking at them in the store... nice phone!

New Contributor

Are you talking to nightguard, towngirl? I have a Q10. Me like. I want a Z30 as well. I need to show off to the Korean people I know and their Samsungs. I'm not gonna lie, it's all about appearances with this group. Lol.
Contributor

I lived for several years in mainland China, I know what it is to show off. And for that the Z30 is a great tool. Otherwise stay with your Q10, it is a great mobile as well.
But for sure the Z30 is better against all this Samsung lover ;-)  I love it more and more as longer I have it. Still the apps sucks for BB10, hope they do something about it. Even not a simple, well designed Sudoku :-(

New Contributor

China? Cool. I had a visit in South Korea, it's was awesome. My Q10 is mint. I still want the Z30 but truly I don't have a good reason to get one, another one. But what do you mean the apps suck for BB10. I heard that before but what does apple have that BlackBerry doesn't. I downloaded a solid password keeper app for free. So I'm good.
Highlighted
Contributor

My Z30 has a 5" screen but there is no native Adobe Program, not Cad reader program, no good Map and the good onboard camera has just the standard programs. A flagship should have a bit more than the standard. And a absolute new BB10 should have some more partners like Adobe in order to get more users back to BlackBerry. Just my opinion ;-)